German Pinscher Babies
We are now accepting deposits for our up coming litter. Please go to our puppy application page and fill out the form to be put on our waiting list.
Our pups are international travelers and therapy dogs!
They are well socialized, loving, smart, and eager to please.
All of our holistically raised puppies come with the following :)
- CKC registration papers - the ONLY purebred registry in Canada. (If it isn't CKC registered then it isn't purebred.)
- Microchip for permanent identification
- Tails and dewclaws done
- Vet examination
- State-of-the-art vaccination protocol using Recombitek
- Free PetPlan Insurance
- Written Health Guarantee
- Bedroom raised and a part of our family (not in a 'facility').
- Top CHAMPION bloodlines in the world!
- Generation after Generation of Health Testing (Hips, Elbows, Eyes, Hearts, vWD)
- Proper socialization and age appropriate training
- Loving temperaments, eagerness to please and trainability
- Regular BodyTalk sessions for a balanced mind and body
- Life-time Breeder Support
"Yeah but... I just want a pet..." - what this means for you...
We strive to breed dogs that align as closely as possible with the written standard of perfection for our breed. This is our blueprint that we do our utmost to attain. A German Pinscher is more than a medium sized black and tan or red dog. With our love and dedication to the German Pinscher breed, you are actually getting the REAL deal!
When we have a litter, it is to produce the next generation for show/competition. Obviously, we cannot keep them all so once we've made our pick, the rest of the litter is available to loving homes for 'pet' or 'competition'. Years and years, generation after generation of dedication has gone into every dog in the pedigree, from prominent breeders around the world. Combine this, with the support that they receive throughout their lives and at their beginnings as little pups, and YOUR new addition is an outstanding example of the breed, ready to provide you with years of health, enjoyment and loyalty.
This breed lives 10 years +. The dedication of the breeder, genetic background, and care of pups really does influence what it is going to be like to live with your new pet.
So if you ask yourself, "Do papers, show lines, etc. really matter?? I just want a pet."
The answer is a resounding: YES!!!
IF you are interested in sharing your life with one of these world class puppies, then we invite you to contact us by telephone or email.